Wednesday, August 6, 2014

From Mingle to Single

It's been a while since I wrote something in my blog. Like seriously, I barely open my blog spot for something new to write on. I don't know, maybe because I was too busy with work, some other stuffs caught up and I never seem to remember that whenever I feel that I wanna pour out something from my head, all I need to do is write them all down. Well, writing down dew things from your head (just to clear them) can really help you feel way better. Nuff said.

Okay, so I ran into some blogs lately and I kinda reminded myself, somewhat was able to relate to the blog topics that I kept on seeing on my Facebook news feed. Yup, in Facebook. It was a lil surprising to see people post those kind of stuffs, maybe they're just going through the same thing as I do right now or they just felt like sharing it. Either way, it was quite helpful to where I am right now.

Mingle to Single.

It doesn't mean that I don't mingle with guys anymore but the fact that, I stopped entertaining guys for being more than friends. Sure, I still talk to them, laugh with them, go out with them, meet new guys along the way but it's the same as dating someone, being solely focused to that person.
Everyone can always mingle with other people, meet new ones but never get attached to them easily, that's a precaution for everyone. It's important to build or put a gap/wall , I think everyone knows that but it's just that sometimes, we get too distracted and we fail to remind ourselves about it.

Just got out of a relationship again and I'm not that proud to have a broken heart, again.
I admit,  I haven't really enjoyed my singleness for the past 23 years of my existence but now, I've come to realize that as early as now, and as young as I am right now, I need to enjoy life, take all risks and adventures I can have because in the future, I know in my gut that I won't be able to do and enjoy all those things.

Let's face it, not all of us but mostly, we all end up getting married to someone, have kids and go on with our lives but it will never be the same again.

23 Years of existence taught me a lot of things, from different failed relationships I had, from all the heart aches and all efforts.

- You just need to stop dating someone you know that isn't for you, no matter how attracted or drawn you are
- Flings always end up bad, well, mostly. 
- Third parties were never an option 
- It doesn't mean that if a cute guy approaches you, you would open your arms wide open, chill girl, don't get too distracted with those face or nice body 
- Guard your heart
- Know when to develop that feelings to someone
- There's no such thing as Love at First Sight
- Look for that killer personality, not that killer body/ face/ smile 

- Enjoy life while you're still young
- Love can wait but not your AGE


- Learn to be happy with yourself before you learned to be happy with someone else
- Value yourself and you learn to value others, same with love and respect
Being single doesn't always mean you are available, sometimes you have to put a DO NOT DISTURB sign on your heart.
- Single is not a status, it is a word that describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.
- There are always things in life that needs to be discover 

From all these relationship experience I had, it's very important to have a mentor or reliable friends to give you right advices,to comfort you and to remind you that you have a lot of potential as a person.

Explore the world while you still can because Being Single isn't forever and there are things in life that you can't do if you're with somebody else.

Embrace every moment, every sunshine, every rain drops, every sun sets and every breeze of fresh air.


No comments :

Post a Comment